Commercial Modular Construction, Commercial Prefab Solutions & Commercial Shipping Containers
Priced much lower than traditional storefronts, office spaces, or any brick-and-mortar facility, commercial containers reduce risk, allow unlimited flexibility, and cater to any requirement. Specializing in 100% American made container solutions, GTI Fabrication delivers unmatched quality and durability. These innovative options are manufactured to withstand extreme weather, and can be subjected to 100 mph winds. We modify and accommodate according to your demands while still maintaining the highest structural integrity.
Customized Modular Containers for Commercial Businesses & Needs
The lower price point opportunity of commercial modular containerized solutions allows greater financial freedom, quicker building completion, and the ability to reuse, repurpose, and relocate the structure. Plus, shipping containers reduce your carbon footprint and offer exceptional energy efficiency. GTI Fabrication welcomes you to contact us at (716) 548-8144, speak with a knowledgeable member of our team, and learn more about this incredible commercial opportunity. We work with you, developing the ideal plan and handling off-site construction quickly and properly.
Take a look at some of the many options available:
- Retail Pop-ups – Rethink traditional brick-and-mortar stores, sell merchandise of all kinds, and minimize your investment with a creative, engaging pop-up shop customized to nearly any shape or size.
- Residential Housing – Container homes provide affordable housing opportunities and continue to grow in popularity due to the amazing benefits and convenience.
- Offices – Container offices configured to nearly any floor plan resolve unique demands, budget restrictions, and time constraints.
- Data Storage – While a traditional data center requires approximately 24 months to build, a modularized design concept is typically completed within a few weeks and offers scalable capacity, flexible power, cooling designs, and an all-in-one solution.
- Security – Available in 10 ft., 20 ft., and 40 ft. options, high security lock boxes feature lockable door handles, vents to reduce condensation, forklift pockets to facilitate relocation and stacking, and are resistant to pests.
- Showcase – Avoid damage to trade show displays and marketing materials with storage containers that are ideal for protection and transport.
- Restaurants – Our modular and containerized restaurants are engineered and designed to meet the client’s specifications and layouts desired. Our staff of engineers works with you during the development and design phase in order to ensure optimal layouts and desired equipment to be included.
All of our restaurants come equipped with but are not limited to, commercial kitchen equipment, dining areas, ordering kiosks, bathrooms, fire suppression, full electrical infrastructure, security features, plumbing, etc.
GTI will also handle any permitting and engineering services such as engineered drawings and land surveys that the specific municipality may require.
- Gyms – Containerized Gym Units provide a premier training facility wherever you need it, offering an affordable mobile training platform.
- Showcase – Mobile, modular solutions handle cold storage and dispensing requirements, are customizable to suit craft brewing companies or vendors, and are ideal for markets, festivals, and semi-permanent facilities.
- Multi-container Buildings – For a wide range of applications, including office building complexes, military training, workplace headquarters, and more, modular design offers the flexibility to meet your exact specifications while minimizing investment and overhead.