Modular Hospital, Shipping Containers & Metal Fabrication
GTI has a full service electrical engineering department with the capacity to meet our customers needs, whether to provide turnkey design and engineering or build to our customer’s design specifications.
GTI’s Electrical Division Personnel
Our electrical department is headed by Greg McCabe. Greg is an electrical engineer with more than 40 years of electrical construction experience. He is also a licensed journeyman electrician through IBEW. Though our head of electrical engineering, GTI specializes in high voltage distribution, industrial, commercial, institutional, and service oriented electrical installations. GTI employs a staff of trained experienced journeyman electricians, as well as resources in place to add additional field/floor labor as needed.
GTI can Provide:
- Custom size modular electrical enclosures
- ISO container based electrical enclosures
- Initial phone or on-site consultation to assess existing electrical infrastructure is adequate to install our product(s) ensuring electrical design meets the customer’s needs.
- Design and engineering services from the ground up.
- Electrical installations including concealed, exposed, water/vapor tight, and/or explosion proof CLASS installations.
- Work performed under strict NEC Code requirements.
- Provide specifications, as built drawings, O&M manuals, certified test reports as required.
- Field commissioning services as required.
- Build to customer specifications and design as required.